Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering




Today, the 10th anniversary of 9-11, holds a different meaning for each of us. It's a day of sadness, but also of hope...a day that shows how far our country has come in 10 years. A day that shows our strength and courage -- the courage to keep growing and rebuilding. The courage to keep living.

Today I recognize that there are bigger things than me and my parents' divorce. Many lost loved ones 10 years ago and many continue to live apart from their loved ones that are in other countries fighting for our freedom. Yes, I have endured many hardships this past year, but a day like today puts things in perspective. My parents are still my parents. My family is healthy. And I know I am loved.

For today, that's all I need to know.

My blessings to each and every one of you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...