Sunday, March 6, 2011

Does the anger ever stop?

I'm angry even when I don't realize I'm angry. I think deep down I'm still a little bit in shock and just can't believe this is my life now. I'm angry by the way my parents have handled everything. This anger has been going on for 2 years now. Not that I wanted my parents to pretend to be happy for the sake of their kids. I'm just angry they couldn't be happy on their own.


It's easy to look back and think you have all the answers. But maybe my parents still would've ended up getting divorced even if they did go to counseling. But I can't stop playing the "What If?" game. And it drives me crazy sometimes.

I know there are alot of ACOD's out there hurting. I've seen the discussion boards and read about peoples' feelings of abandonment, loneliness, shock, anger, etc. It doesn't make me feel any better, but I will admit it helps to know I'm not alone.

This is more of a venting post. And that's okay. I think we all need to vent, and sometimes to each other. So if you can relate to anything I've been writing about and want to talk, feel free to email me at acod16@gmail.com. And I hope you'll pass this along to anyone who may need it. Even though we're strangers, we can still support one another.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...