Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Got a Question?




Yep...I bit the bullet and joined Formspring. Now you can ask me any question you want and you don't even have to include your name. I know some of you out there are dealing with the same issues and may be hesitant to leave a comment or send an email. So here's another way for you to ask questions and get advice (although I definitely don't have all the answers!). You can access my formspring account here or via the button on the left side of this page.

So what are you waiting for? Start asking!

(Disclaimer: there may be some questions I choose not to answer, depending upon how personal they are. In that case, I'll ask for your email address and we'll go from there)





TKQSAN76KSRW

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...