Monday, February 14, 2011

In the Spirit of Love


In the spirit of love, today's post is not going to be about divorce or the lack of commitment in today's marriages. Instead, it is dedicated to my wonderful husband, who has truly been there for me through thick and thin. He has been there through the entire ordeal with my family, and still continues to treat them with grace and respect (something I'm not very good at). I know he never reads this, but I'll still say this: Honey, I love you.

To the rest of you: take this time to celebrate the relationships you do have. The people that have stood by you during the difficult times, whether it be spouses, siblings, parents, friends, co-workers, etc. Yes, Valentine's Day can be annoying for those who are single (and maybe when you're married too). But I have never been so thankful to have the support of those I love, especially when I'm going through a time where I feel so distant from my parents. To those people: you know who you are. Thank you.

Also...in case you're interested...a study posted in USA Today shows that more people are finding love online these days. Hmm, Match.com anyone? ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...